Facial Fillers and Wrinkle Reducers
If you’re in San Diego and have been actively searching for a method to restore youthful volume to facial areas, then the office of Dr. Amir Moradi has just the technique for you! There are several natural choices to replenish depleted facial volume, including Facial Fillers and Wrinkle Reducers. These methods will allow you to replace volume loss, plump up areas of the face that have lost collagen over time, and fill areas to create a fuller, youthful look. Contact us today to banish lines, wrinkles, creases, and scars with one of our modern and safe wrinkle reducers.
The facial fillers and wrinkle reducers offered at our San Diego office help reduce the signs of aging. At Moradi M.D., we can treat lines around the mouth, eyes, and nose, creating instant rejuvenation. You can choose from the following top modern injectable materials to tighten, tone, and smooth:
The treatments listed below are various methods that can help in smoothing out wrinkles. Depending on your particular needs or desires, the techniques we offer will assist you in reducing unwanted creases.
- – BOTOX® Cosmetic is a popular mini-treatment that uses a protein complex, which is delivered in small doses, to inhibit muscle contraction. BOTOX® Cosmetic is injected into target areas, preventing a specific facial muscle from contracting during facial movement. Discover more about BOTOX®.
- – Dysport® is FDA approved for the treatment of forehead lines and can also be used in the lines around the eyes, mouth, and neck. It can even be employed for the treatment of excessive sweating under the arms (these treatments are off-label). On average, the results of Dysport® treatment last between three and four months. Discover more about Dysport®.
- – Xeomin® offers an alternative to other injectables for treatment of severe vertical frown lines between the “11s” (the eyes). Discover more about Xeomin.
Facial Fillers (Dermal Fillers)
We proudly offer a list of facial fillers that will help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in your face. You can choose between various options to fulfill your particular needs.
- – JUVÉDERM® is a smooth injectable gel that is designed to treat deep wrinkles by supplementing your skin volume, helping to diminish age. Discover more about JUVÉDERM®.
- – Restylane® natural filler adds volume and fullness to thin or wrinkled areas. This technique also works great on moderate to deep wrinkles for long-lasting results. Discover more about Restylane®.
- – Radiesse is soft and pliable injectable filler that targets deeper grooves and creases with great results. A nonsurgical treatment, Radiesse provides an instantaneous younger look, with long-lasting results of up to 18 months. Discover more about Radiesse.
- – Perlane is recommended for patients who have deeper creasing of the skin and less supporting collagen. It is used for treating nasolabial folds and wrinkles, as well as volumetric filling. Perlane is known as the “liquid lift.” Discover more about Perlane.
- – Belotero is a hyaluronic acid that is similar to Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, and Perlane. It is used to treat facial lines and wrinkles. Discover more about Belotero.
Get Started with a Consultation
Dr. Amir Moradi is known for being an artist in facial rejuvenation. To schedule a consultation, contact our San Diego office today. For your benefit, you can also visit our Injectables FAQs page. The sooner you get started, the quicker you’ll be looking and feeling your best. We look forward to working with you and handling all of your facial filler and wrinkle reducer needs.
To view our before and after pages, please click the following link.